Thursday, March 1, 2007

My new favorite LO



Do you ever have an idea, and when you sit down to work on the project, everything just falls into place...that's how this LO went! I did it a couple of days ago and I just keep coming back to it...makes me smile every time.
O.k., I am off to run a few errands, gotta stop by Joann's, Old Navy and maybe Archiver's to see if there is anything new. Mugsy and I will pick the RAK winner when I get back, so if you haven't already posted your favorite thing in my previous post...get to it :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see who Mugsy chooses. Can I bribe him with cookies? Did I mention I think he's such a handsome pug? LOL

Cammeron said...

Omgosh, that layout it so super fun. It took me a second to figure out what was going on though. I saw the bingo cards and I was like, what does that have to do with it? But then I read (sang hehe) the title. SUPER cute :)

Monica said...

saw this lo in the gallery..went to leave some love for it--and it timed out! grr.

anyways, totally dig the title :) and those bingo cards! so cute!