Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Busy week


Ack, such a busy week at work and I sooooo wish I had time to scrap or sew. Makes it even harder when you get something in the mail that you immediately want to make something out of...yesterday I got more fabric from Superbuzzy the one on the left is a panel of 28 of those blocks with the different days of the week & different little bunnies, bears, lambs etc., I think they are going to be swell on tote bags. I just loved the elephant fabric, don't know what I am going to use it for, just know I needed it. I just checked their site out this morning and there is some cute new fabric with little birdies on it that I just might need!

4 comments:

Cammeron said...

I so need to start sewing. You always find the coolest fabrics. I inherited a sewing maching last year and I haven't gotten past paper. hah

*~*Amber*~* said...

Girl... love the fabric... want it! love the elephants! Gosh.. cute headband it would be!! xoxo

shelly b said...

this stuff is way too cute. You have great taste!

Samantha said...

Oh! I love the elephant fabric. Vera Bradley has a new elephant print on her bags but it's pink. I love the orange. (I collect elephants so I have a soft spot for them!)