Saturday, March 3, 2007

Stuff i've been up to this week

I love that spring is right around the corner...you would never know it from the snow that is piled up outside my window and the gentle hum of Bob using the snowblower so I can get my car out of the garage to go to the post office. The sun is shining though, and I have been inspired to start using some brighter springy colors this week...


This is the Easter version of my Oh Grrrs! puggy, I think he would be super cute in an Easter basket.


I saw this fabric and knew I had to get some to make totes out of...doesn't it remind you of Fruit Stripe gum:)


A baby album I made for a friend's shower this weekend, totally out of my element style wise, but fun to do, I finally got to use the Basic Grey pp I bought just for that fab-o elephant pattern!


And finally I splurged this week and ordered myself something I have been wanting for the longest time...a button making machine! It came in the mail yesterday and I immediately ripped the box open and within minutes I was making buttons...the possibilities are endless...it is worth every penny so far! How cool are these little Bam Pop birdies as buttons...I just used the card the stamps came on, had to make something VW too...fun, fun, fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, such a cute little Easter pug. :) Your little doggies always make me smile. Lovin' that button maker. Looks like lots of fun!

Shelly Brewer said...

Ok- I really need to use the button making thing. Those are so freakin cool. I also love the tote (it is SO fruit stripe) great pug with the egg. LOVE it ALL!

Cammeron said...

I have been wanting a button making machine for so stinking long. They are a pretty penny!

Kim Langston said...

Love the new banner. Opie needs some camera time too!!!

Craft Accident said...

Where did you get the button making machine... and when will you be making the CCC buttons?

Amber said...

Love the new banner!! I've been working on making one myself! I'm just so stinkin slow at photoshop. Love all your fun new stuff and I cannot wait to start using the stylin' tote bag!! Have a greta Monday!

Michelle said...

What a fun tote! I love the buttons, too. :)