Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow...snow...go away!

Forecast as of this morning...blah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of 4:01 am CST on January 31, 2008

Today...Cloudy with a chance of light snow this morning...then light snow becoming likely this afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Tonight...Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Temperatures nearly steady in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Friday...Considerable cloudiness with snow likely. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Total snow accumulation 3 to 6 inches. Highs around 30. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

I think I am looking forward to going to CHA next weekend more so for the weather than anything else!!

9 comments:

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

"think I am looking forward to going to CHA next weekend more so for the weather than anything else!!"

Isn't that the truth? I mean Cali weather is seriously gorgeous. I love it when they say it is cold and it like... 50 degrees! lol.

Seriously the groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, better see it's shadow. WE WANT SPRING.

Granted, if it gets nicer out...it will be harder to study. *DOH!* *runs back to the grind*

Melissa Norris said...

Ditto that Martha! We got another foot last night. I'm just hoping it doesn't decided to do that on Saturday when we're supposed to fly out!
~Melissa

Jules said...

At least it wasn't -30*C with winds bringing it down to -45*C and snow :)

Miffy said...

Hi! Love your work, Martha!!! Wanted to let you know I just added the Stop Puppy Mills banner to my blog. :) Gotta help spread the word...

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes your trip. Now watch you will have my luck and there will be some freak weather spell in Cali when you are there with record lows! Perhaps a bit of freezing rain? hehe But just be happy that the man and guppies will be fine at home. His schedule is all worked out and I will make sure he sticks to it.
=^..^=

miss morgan... said...

i'm totally with you. 60's in anaheim this week. can't wait!

Marcy said...

Ha!!! I have to say that I don't miss the snow! : ) How's life and the Pier?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I´m so glad I found your blog! I have a pug, his name is Max and of course I love his soooo much. :) I scrapbook too, but my blog is in swedish, but I guess you can look at my pictures if you like. :)

Bobby Matthews said...

I enjoyed reeading this