Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cool Stuff

So one of my favorite places to go and look for inspiration when it comes to different crafty projects is Craftster...I can look through the galleries over there for ever marveling at what all the crafty peple have come up with. I haven't posted any work over there in a few months, so I was surprised and a litle delighted to find out that one of my LOs...

























had made it into their Best of 2007...Mugsy is very proud of himself :) You have to scroll waaaaaay dwn to almost the bottom, but there we are!

Something else that is cool....this!!
























It's a tablet that I can use to edit pictures and such, how fun is that? I can't wait to come home tonight and start playing with it since I unfortunatly have to go to work here in a few minutes...I will let you know what I think once I get my hands on it. So far it has been super easy to install which is always a plus!

7 comments:

Jules said...

Your puppy is adorable, and your work with his super cute photos is fantastic!

china59 said...

Ah work ! Bummer ! It's always getting in the way !

I looove this lo and I don't remember seeing it before so thank you crafters !

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

OH HOW COOL MARTHA!!! GO YOU... Btw I nomed ya for a fashionista on SIS. You so deserve it!

Totally tell us how the tablet goes... I really don't have room to use it on my desk... but you know? I am in the market for a desk.... hmmm have fun at work! HUGS!

Tonya said...

Congrats to you and Mugsy. You both deserve it. I've been wondering about that tab. Please let us know what you think, do you own a pc or mac? Didn't know if it was mac compatible, most things aren't :(

Unknown said...

That is def a best of layout! So cute! Love it.

Chrissy Le said...

I love that layout!!! Tell me how you like the Bamboo!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Awesome layout!!! and Congrats.. well deserved!!! :)