Monday, April 7, 2008

Pug-a-palooza

Yesterday I went over to my friend Nan's house to help her set up her craft-room...we were super productive and got her whole room set up, pictures hung and crafting stuff stored away right down to every last button!
























Nan has a pug as well, Aine, and the best part of the day was a visit from her 2 brothers George and Davey...I brought Miss Pixie with me and George was quite smitten with her!

















Davey...

















Aine whispering something mischievous in Pixie's ear...

















Pixie soaking up the sun in very un-lady like fashion
























4 pugs all in a row!

















George and Davey's Mom made a yummy pug-shaped cake!

















This is going to be a busy, busy week...I need to start gathering supplies for Scrap Etc., I have an article to write for Craft Critique, some projects to work on that involve lots of glitter, a home visit for a puggy adoption, oh yeah and work too! Oh and I almost forgot...I found the cool Ink by Steph skull scissors I had been lusting after at Archiver's yesterday....yay!!

19 comments:

Melissa Norris said...

Um if you go back to Archivers you MUST pick me up some skull scissors. I've looked everywhere around here (which is Mikes and Joanns..boo) and NOTHING.
~Melissa

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Those scissors are just too cute. I wish I had someone helping me put away my scrap stuff :-(

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Wasn't yesterday the FUN or WHAT?! We hit the top three - buttons, puggies and SKULL SCISSORS! WOOT!

OMG Awesome picys! I can't wait to post mine now!

THank you AGAIN for everything you did - my room ROCKS because of your help!!!!

but hell - let's face facts. YOU JUST ROCK!! * hugs ya*

PS only 7 more hours left until i get to play in my room! YEA!

Anonymous said...

SKULL SCISSORS!!!! omg I am in love they are freaking adorable!

corinnexxx

Jules said...

Awwwwweee super cute puppies!

Anonymous said...

The skully scissors are cool!

I love the pug pics as well. How cute are they all lined up like little kiddos!

Unknown said...

Ohhh you have my scissors!! hehehe! How adorable are those dogs and that cake!!! Love love love it all!

Anonymous said...

Love those scissors!! And the pug cake is too cute. And what a great friend to help organize the room!

Elke Hollic =^..^= said...

Don't forget our wonderful adventure we have scheduled for Friday. I am looking forward to it but dreading working on Saturday and Sunday!
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

ooooh pug love! my peyton woofs hello. :)

Cricket said...

those are great scissors!! me want some LOL!!

love the puggies, maybe someday you'll be doing a home visit for me! :)

smiles,

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

*points up to cricket's comment*

Let's put her on the NIPRA list Martha! YEA! Go Cricket!! PUGS RULE!! :)

Nevis said...

Simply adorable pictures. (They ARE of Pugs after all!) And loooove the siccors!

Anonymous said...

Precious Pug Pictures ~ There is nothing better:-) Oh, p.s. - I wish I had 1/10th of your energy, Martha, LOL

Michelle Clement said...

oooh..lovely scissors!! And the puggies are sooo cute! =)

Holly said...

Aren't you the good friend! I wish someone was here to help me clean up my craft room...it is in dire need of help. And, that picture of Pixie in the sun kills me! Too funny!

Chrissy Le said...

Missing you at Label Tulip! Dropping in to say "hi!", and let Ruthie look at the kiddos! ;)

Peg Graham said...

Hey Martha! What a fun day for you guys! Nan's room looks awesome...and the Puggies are sooooo precious! smooches from Yoda and me!

Can't wait to see you and Nan in June!!!

(groovy skull scissors too):)

pug hugs-Peg and Yoda

Jodie said...

ohh love those scissors, must find some of those hehe!!
super cute pugs too and what a yummo cake lol
xx