Tuesday, May 15, 2007

That was fast...

When I came home on my break yesterday to check on the puggies I noticed there were a couple of Fed-ex envelopes on our porch...the first one I opened had my $250 Michaels gift card from the Martha Stewart Scrapbooking Contest along with a note that my HP goodies would be here in a few days :) I honestly never buy a whole lot at Michaels, but I was able to find a few things last night knowing that it wasn't going to cost me anything, and I still have quite a bit left on my gift card, I am considering a Cuttlebug, but am trying to decide if I would get enough use out of it...decisions, decisions!

















I also received my zingboom kit in the mail yesterday, but alas there is limited time to scrap today as we are off to see Morrissey tonight!

5 comments:

justem said...

Ooh! That stuff looks good! :)

Cathy Pascual said...

congrats martha!
i'm drooling over all your goodies!!!
have fun at the concert!

Michelle said...

Yummy loot you've got there!

FlipFlop Mom said...

JEALOUS!!!! But so happy for you!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you make with this stuff!!!

Cammeron said...

That looks like some awesome stuff!!