Saturday, May 12, 2007

Finally, some time to scrap

I don't know why I have felt so busy lately, but I finally carved out some time to work on some LOs the past couple of days. I did these with the ~awesome~ kit I received as Guest Design Team Member for 2 Scrappy Chix Designs this month. I am having so much fun with the Hambly, along with all of the other goodies in the kit. This is my first Pixie LO


























Sarah, I hope you don't mind, but
you've been scrapped!























2 Scrappy Chix is having an on-line crop this weekend, and last night I got to present my challenge. The crop starts up again today at 12...the insanely talented Tammy Kay is hosting a challenge today so you should definitely come check it out...here is today's schedule:

Saturday Hostesses:
12-1: Joni
1-2: Joni
2-3: Mary
3-4: Tammy Kay
4-5: Kim
5-6: Kim
6-7: Kim
7-8: Angie

And my LO for my project

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That 1st Pixie one is so cute!!

Kim Langston said...

Fantastic projects. Thanks for being such a great and inspiring Guest Designer at 2 Scrappy Chix Designs.

IamSusie said...

I love that scrappy page of Sarah.

Craft Accident said...

oh my gosh! I am so thrilled!!! totally fun! I can't wait to share that!

Michelle said...

Love all your layouts...you, rock, Martha!

Lu said...

you have excellent pages. i always like seeing how people work the hambly

Shelly Brewer said...

I love everything!!

Kellie said...

You know I love your layouts Martha! :)
These are awesome!

Kellie

Amber Ulmer said...

o hunny... i LOVE these layouts!! Miss Pixie is just presh.. and u totally rawked the kit!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Martha, you totally inspire me. I must get on the ball and scrap!

Cammeron said...

Are you having so much fun doing girlie layouts?!