Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Very Quiet Week

This has been such a quiet relaxing week, therefore I have been slacking on the blogging :) We have been quite busy at work getting ready for Christmas...

















I have been playing around with some pics trying to come up with an idea for our Christmas card...


























and I played around a little more with my November My Favorite Memories kit

















We just got back from taking the pugs for a walk to Starbucks, mmmmmmmm caramel apple cider, so they are about to settle down for a nap and I am going to do some scrapping.

7 comments:

miss morgan... said...

the product of your playtimes look awesome. that naugty card would be so fun!

Holly said...

Yum! I love caramel apple cider! And, I checked out Pier 1 yesterday...the Christmas stuff is so beautiful (as always). :0)

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug -aka Aine said...

omg Martha the card will be AMAZING! Have you seen the new kodak/martha stewart card items? OMGGGGG way to many choices!!! I am now thinking of doing a triplicate card. *hits hard* omg ode to a vacation.

Say... can you take a picy of the project table we discussed?

Also did you see my email on Aine?! *squee*

When do you think we can get together for 3d and Puggys?! Hugs!

Cricket said...

man your fur-baby is cute, love that pic!!

Caramel Apple Cider is da bomb!! Now I'm gonna have to head to Starbucks for one LOL!!

smiles,

*~*Amber*~* said...

uh! you lucky girl!!love the caramel apple cider! and walking to starbucks... uhhh... LUCKY! Love the peeks girl!! xoxo

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

OOohhh can't wait to hit Pier 1 to see what they've got! :) FUN!

I can't wait to see the whole LO!

Scrappermania said...

love that pic, the christmas stuff is beautiful !