Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Very Quiet Week

This has been such a quiet relaxing week, therefore I have been slacking on the blogging :) We have been quite busy at work getting ready for Christmas...

















I have been playing around with some pics trying to come up with an idea for our Christmas card...


























and I played around a little more with my November My Favorite Memories kit

















We just got back from taking the pugs for a walk to Starbucks, mmmmmmmm caramel apple cider, so they are about to settle down for a nap and I am going to do some scrapping.

7 comments:

miss morgan... said...

the product of your playtimes look awesome. that naugty card would be so fun!

Holly said...

Yum! I love caramel apple cider! And, I checked out Pier 1 yesterday...the Christmas stuff is so beautiful (as always). :0)

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

omg Martha the card will be AMAZING! Have you seen the new kodak/martha stewart card items? OMGGGGG way to many choices!!! I am now thinking of doing a triplicate card. *hits hard* omg ode to a vacation.

Say... can you take a picy of the project table we discussed?

Also did you see my email on Aine?! *squee*

When do you think we can get together for 3d and Puggys?! Hugs!

Cricket said...

man your fur-baby is cute, love that pic!!

Caramel Apple Cider is da bomb!! Now I'm gonna have to head to Starbucks for one LOL!!

smiles,

Amber Ulmer said...

uh! you lucky girl!!love the caramel apple cider! and walking to starbucks... uhhh... LUCKY! Love the peeks girl!! xoxo

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

OOohhh can't wait to hit Pier 1 to see what they've got! :) FUN!

I can't wait to see the whole LO!

Scrappermania said...

love that pic, the christmas stuff is beautiful !