Thursday, October 4, 2007

Think Pink

In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, there is a challenge going on over at
Label Tulip where you can win the October kit, all you need to do is create a LO with something pink in it, you can find all of the details here. Having had a sneak peek at the October kit, you should definitely give this a go as the kit is stunning! Can't wait to see what everone comes up with.

So today begins the first of 6 days off from work for me...can I just say wooooooo-hooooo! We received all of our Christmas (groan!) ornaments in at work yesterday and it will probably take me a week to recover from that alone! I need to get it together and figure out what I am taking to the SIS crop this weekend, I have to run to Archivers and pick up a couple of things and print up a bunch of pictures. Oh, and I also need to figure out what I am bringing as a snack, probably huge amounts of candy as I am not feeling domestic enough to bake anything. I guess I will hit up the Halloween candy aisle at Target, any excuse to go to Target, right :)

4 comments:

miss morgan... said...

oooh i'm going to SIS crop this weekend too, wish you were coming to the same one, haha!

Bekka said...

I got my buttons in the mail yesterday! They are so adorable...thank you! Enjoy your time off!

Allie said...

ohhh a pink challenge? I'll have to dig up what little pink I have - it's for a good cause, right?

Enjoy your time off!!!

Target = evil

kiss the pugs for me

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Holy cow! Just saw the sneak peek and it is GORGEOUS!

I don't have much pink, but I may have to try and find some! hehe :)