Thursday, August 2, 2007

You gotta' see this...

Go check out My Favorite Memories as I am Guest Designer for August :) Look at all of the summery goodness in this kit...
























These are the first 3 projects I have completed with the kit...I love how they post their idea gallery in 2 stages, once at the first of the month and then more ideas and projects 2 weeks later to keep you inspired!















































This one is my favorite. I love these 6 x 6 canvas boards, I picked them up at an art supply store for .50 a piece and they make the cutest door hangers. I just used my Crop-o-dile to punch the holes for the ribbon.

11 comments:

*~*Amber*~* said...

i totally (heart) these girl. u rawked that kit! i love those papers!! xoxo oh, ur POTD of Pixie.. josh wrote you a great comment... im BEGGING him for a pug... PLEASE... do your PUG MAGIC and talk him into IT!! xoxo

Anilu Magloire said...

Beautiful kit, beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE the do not disturb!!! SO DAMN CUTE>

You really are amazing! Can I have a tour of your craft area? Nancy

Michelle said...

cute stuff! love your puggies...they always make me giggle....=)

Melissa said...

Oh man! If you ever decide to sell that reproductions of the Do Not Disturb hanger, please let me know! I LOVE IT!

Lisa said...

WOW - love the bright colors - the layouts are great! love the door hanger too!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!

craftyamanda said...

Awesome kit! Love your your stuff!

tonya said...

OH MY GOODNESSS!!!! I love the door hanger. So freaking cute. I doubt mine will look as cute as yours but I'll try.

*fauve* said...

Awesome kit,luv how you used CA stuff!And that doorhanger is just the cutest thing ever!That photo is perfect for it...

Anonymous said...

love the new picture and layout!! Nan