Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Peek-a-boo!
























Just popping in to say happy Tuesday :) I am off to Target in a few minutes to run some errands, and then I have the afternoon to play. Common sense tells me I should clean up my scrapping space a little, but that's no fun so instead I will be working on some projects while listening to my new favorite album to scrap by Super Taranta by Gogol Bordello, nothing like a little Ukranian inspired punk rock to get the creative juices flowing

11 comments:

Debbi said...

Your little doggie is just too cute for words.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Cool pic!! Have fun at T's.

Melissa said...

My favorite dog and my favorite store?! Heaven I tell ya - heaven!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That photo is hilarious! Rock on!

Elke Hollic =^..^= said...

hehe have you been watching Everything is Illuminated?? JIm and I fell in love with them while watching that movie. Paint it purple for me!
Muahahaa!
=^..^=

Fauve Design said...

youre right!scrapping is much more fun :)

Anonymous said...

love the pic!!

Anna aka Stalker haha!

Michelle said...

omigosh...gogol bordello are so awesome!! they are constantly keeping me company while i scrap...=) have fun playing!

Funky Finds said...

i adore your banner!

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Holy mother! lol

What an awesome group of people! hehe

elly rainbow said...

have you ever heard of The Fighting Cocks? they are a fantastic romanian? band and completely nuts.