Sunday, June 3, 2007

That was fun!

So today some friends and I decided to have a scrapping day. We all work for the same company (Pier 1) but at different locations and decided we needed a girls day out to be crafty!

Fuel to keep us scrapping...Red Vines & Swedish Fish...yummy!

















And Mt. Dew of course :)

















Mary's first time using an adhesive runner and she's a pro already

















A LO I did today of Mary's Grandmother...yes she's pulling a plastic duck in the picture (bad lighting = discolored pic)


























Tiffany hard at work on her creation
























Krystal being camera shy
























Another Lo I started

















And a little something I whipped up yesterday...I don't know what took me so long to try doing a LO on canvas, but I will definitely be doing more!

4 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

Looks like you gals had a BLAST.. and I LOVE The CANVAS.. and the colors!! !!!!

Tina said...

how fun! wish I had crafty buds to hang with ;)

Cammeron said...

I love the layout of mary's grandmother!!!

Elke Hollic =^..^= said...

Ahh so Mary did not make as arse of herself like I did with the adhesive roller. I still believe it was the roller's fault. I did it correctly! I was at the luxurious dive known as the Brat Stop enjoying encased meat. I will have to take a photo next time so we can scrap that!
=^..^=