Friday, September 28, 2007

Catching up...

Since I have been down for the count the past couple of days, I have some catching up to do as far as things to share...the first one is ever so exciting! If you live in the Chicagoland area, mark your calendars for Sunday, November 4th as that is when Crafted is being held at Durty Nellies in Palatine














You can come out to see me as well as the super talented Sarah & Susie as we will be sharing a table and selling some of our creations, how cool is that?! Spread the word, print out flyers & come pay us a visit :)

I have a few more LOs to share made with the Sept.My Favorite Memories kit






































































Here's a pic. that illustrates how we are spending the rest of our day...we are going to find a sunbeam and sleep in it :)


7 comments:

Michelle said...

he he...that is the cutest picture ever, Martha! Wish I lived close to go to that craft fair!!

Melissa Mann said...

That pug picture is the greatest EVER!!!! I love it...!! So cute!

Amber Ulmer said...

ok... cute cute layouts!!! U rawked em girl!! And.. that shot of Pixie... just presh!!! I gotta get one of those harnesses for Harley man!! xoxo

miss morgan... said...

the "wheee" layout has got to be my favorite of the bunch, oooooh but the fall colors are so pretty in "walk this way" and you know i have a soft spot for puggy layouts, okay i guess i can't pick!

and those buttons are adorable! do you have a button maker? i can't find one to save my life!

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

*pets the pixie* Awww so cute. I really love her houndstooth puppia. Where did you get it? I always have to go into Chicago to get my puppias.

I AM SO EXCITED you told us about the craft fair!!! I am so bringing my older sister who loves craft fairs - granted with her kids footy schedule - I have no idea whats up. I will send this to my extended family.

And you will be selling something? what!? WHAT?!!! *please say pug specific stuff*

I can't wait until I get my kit from my favorite memories.

Now do you happen to know when Noel is coming out from Love, Elsie?

Btw - nice linkage to the jump picy. lmao. Glad you are feeling betters! Nan

Elle's Studio said...

Love the layouts girl! Great job! :)

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

LOVE that picture!!! hehe :) Lovin' the LOs, too!